Introductory price until December 9!
TM-1 Trigger Multiplexer allows you to connect multi-gate rack sequencers like Redrum, Propulsion, Euclid, Elementary and more, to instruments that only have the standard Gate and Note CV input pair. This opens up a whole new palette of drum instruments and sounds to use: NN-XT, Combinators and VSTs.
Using a technology called multiplexing, TM-1 converts 16 separate gate CV signals into the standard Gate and Note CV pair used by most instruments in Reason. It comes packed with pre-routed Combinator patches for all popular rack sequencers, and a variety of key mapping patches. All ready to use your rack sequencer with drum sounds from NN-XT, Combinator or VSTs!
Each channel has a name label, a note setting, and mute/solo buttons. There is a MIDI learn mode for the note setting, and it can even be automated and Remote-controlled. An Audition feature sends triggers when the note setting is changed, making it easy to find the right note. The mute and solo states are stored in the patch, which opens up creative possibilities for live use.
Besides its main functionality, TM-1 can also be used to write rack sequencer patterns into Note Clips in Reason’s sequencer. There is info on how to do this in the TM-1 User Guide, and in one of our Quick Tip videos.
- Multiplexing of 16 gate CV signals to Note and Gate CV
- Converts all inputs signals to 10ms triggers
- Pre-routed Combi patches for all popular rack sequencers
- Patches with different key mappings
- Channel name labels
- MIDI learn mode for note settings
- Audition of note setting (can be switched off)
- Mute and Solo for all channels
- Clear Mute and Solo buttons
- Enable Outputs setting
- Full automation support
- Can be used to write sequencer patterns into Note Clips (see Quick Tip video #1)
Changes in 1.1.0
- New Combi patches for the A-List Drummers (see Quick Tip video #2)
- Improved Combi patches so you can drop an instrument into the Combi without connecting any CV cables, it will just work!