Turn on the taps with Steerpike's Six delay lines, with exceptional ease-of-use and an "at a glance" approach.
Inspired by classic delay pedals, each of Steerpike's delay lines can be played forward with or without feedback, or played back in reverse. Serial modes allow reverse delays with feedback, providing a level of flexibility in delay sculpting previously unheard of in Reason. Its exceptional level of delay time and tempo sync control provides support for the widest range of tempos yet. Whether you want a delay time of 16/2, 1/256, 3/11, 1/5, 2/9, the default 3/16, or almost anything in between, just dial it in.
Up to 8 seconds of delay are available per channel—that's an astonishing 48 seconds of delay time possible using Serial mode.
Steerpike makes multi-tap delay creation simple by providing as many direct parameter controls as possible for each delay line.
- Six delay channels with tap outputs and level adjustable tap in
- Reverse delay available on each channel
- Eight seconds of delay time per channel
- Five delay modes, including Cross Stereo for true stereo in and stereo out, Parallel, Serial and Ping-Pong
- Triggerable Delay Line Input button gates the audio input into Steerpike without clearing the delay lines; ideal for infinite "loop" style delay by cutting off new input and allowing the dry signal to continue to play separately
- Select BBD or DDL performance modes
- Clock rate adjust (BBD mode only)
- Ducking control with audio sidechain input and recovery time control
- Steer effet control to increase or decrease delay time of all Taps
- Dual LFO with four sweepable waveforms; filtered square, triangle, sine and smooth random, with LFO CV output
- Set delay time via BBD stages, milliseconds/seconds, or tempo sync
- Set tempo sync duration from 1-16
- Set any tempo synced bar/beat subdivision from /2 to /16 inclusive, plus all halved and triplet subdivisions to up /256
- View and adjust both Duration and Subdivision in the same display
- Gate/Envelope triggering, with built-in envelope
- Pan (mono input) or left/right balance (stereo input) control for the dry signal
- Per channel harmonic distortion , LFO delay time Modulation depth, Envelope depth, Level (phase invertible with high pass), Pan and of course, Feedback
- Three band EQ can be enabled per channel
- Global high pass and low pass filter
- Low shelf boost
Designed by Jiggery-Pokery Sound, Graphics designed by esselfortium, Coded by Pitchblende Ltd
Version 2.0 upgrade
- Beautiful new design by esselfortium
- Rear panel controls now available on the front panel
- Steerpike now uses custom displays. Shift (precise) and Ctrl (reset) modifiers are available
- Tempo Sync modes now display both Duration and Subdivision values side-by-side, and both can be adjusted from the same view.
- Updated user guide