300+ products Up to 80% off
Not your typical, common-or-garden Spider, Shelob is the first super-arachnid for Reason: a 4-in/20-out audio splitter.
Each channel features one stereo in and five stereo outs: a pass-through, plus four independent splits. All outputs feature an off/on toggle switch and visual feedback of channel activity, plus the ability to create a time-adjustable auto-fade for the channel switches.
User Guide Download Shelob User Guide
Shelob is the first in the series of Super-Spider Utility devices, designed specifically for workflow-enhancing audio routing applications in Reason.
User-typeable Channel labels
- Make handy reminders of the connections to each Channel
- The label can be typed on the front or the back
Three-mode fade-time adjustment for the switches: - Instant - Linear fade (1-100ms) - Analogue-modeled capacitor-discharge fade (100ms-20s)
Stripe input mirroring
- Auto-route an incoming signal to the next available channel/s
Four separate stereo audio splitter channels
- Four input channels each with four alphabetically-named splitter sub-channels
- All the sub-channels are independently switchable
Passthrough/Group On-Off switch
- Use a channels Pass output jacks as an additional “dry” output, and the Pass switch to select between either the split signals or the dry signal
- Leave the pass jacks unconnected and use the Pass switch itself to turn the whole channel on and off
- Use multiple Shelob channels to create groups of effects
- Added user-typeable labels
- Shelob will now no longer fall out of the Rack due to lack of nuts on the rack screws
- Required graphics update and general GUI enhancement