May Madness Sale Over 340 products Up to 80% off
Intro sale! 40% off until May 31st!
Manis Iteritas uses the synthesis of the popular Eurorack hardware voice by Noise Engineering. Manis Iteritas is based on our Basimilus Iteritas, but is designed to be more gritty and aggressive. At its core are six additive oscillators that are configured in different ways in three modes. It uses only sawtooth waves that are manipulated, modulated, and distorted through a rethought interface. It can be unapologetically aggressive or surprisingly beautiful. Manis is suitable for leads, bass lines, drums, darkness, detuned madness, or pure mayhem.
- VCO that morphs and shapes multiple sawtooth waves
- Low-pass filter included for harmonic control
- AD envelope generator
- Envelope routing to multiple parameters with positive or negative sends
- Gnarly distortion functionality
- Control additive oscillators for swarmy, detuned sounds
- Saw Mod control acts similar to PWM or sync mod
- Back-panel inputs are available for all controls
- User-selectable monophony or polyphony
- Effectively infinite tonal variety
- Audio and envelope outputs included