Please note that this Rack Extension requires Reason 9.2 or higher.
From the creator of the best-selling 'Analogue Monster' Refill, PinkNoise Studio presents Luna, a high-powered performance synth that combines powerful analogue sounds with custom digital flexibility.
Powered by the sounds of the legendary Moog Voyager, Luna creates unique synth sounds through a two-part audio-architecture. Each layer contains 90 original sound sources that can be combined, isolated and re-synthesized into a new exciting synth sound.
Each sound source is clearly labelled in terms of it's musical context 'Bass / Synth / Lead' have been painstakingly programmed to bring, powerful useful sounds in several genre contexts. Change and experiment with either of the layers instantly, with zero loading time retaining your inspiration.
Optimised in over 100 custom-built patches combining unique FX units, signal-flow and a modulation matrix, the synth is ideal for keyboard wizardry, studio-trickery or sonic exploration. Experience evolving pads, deep booming bass, soaring detuned-leads, analogue-style strings, rhythmic arpeggios and much more.
Back Panel + CV Connections
The rear panel offers additional advanced functionality such as CV sequencer, modulation and configuration controls to interact with other instruments in the rack.
Performance and playability lie at the core of Luna factory bank with intuitive performance and modulation wheel routings at the core of every patch. Flex your keyboard skills with a split-key patch; compliment a breakdown with a FX preset or craft dense soundscapes with automation features optimised for Reason.
New in 1.1.0
• Dual Mono: when you split the keyboard in mono mode, both Synth A and B works as an independent mono synth
• split point: you can define a key split point
• you can set the split order (A-B or B-A)
• 2 trigger leds (near the OSC selector) display the note on for both synth (can be useful in spit mode)
• new modulation inputs on the back panel: pitch bend, mod wheel and aftertouch
• the main power switch on the back panel works as a panic button 8)
Version history: Luna version history