Grid64g is a gate step sequencer device ideal for triggering drum instruments like Kong and Redrum, but also sampler instruments like the NN-19 or NN-XT.
The 64 buttons matrix interface is fully programmable from a supported 8x8 grid midi controller. Create patterns "hands on" in a fast, intuitive and fun way. Save up to 16 scenes of patterns, then switch scenes on the fly and record your performance in the Reason sequencer. Patterns soloing and muting provide even more creative possibilities.
- 16 independent channels capable of outputting gate with velocity and quantized bipolar CV values
- 32 steps matrix with independent control over the rate and the length of the pattern for each channel
- various pattern edit functions, including randomize steps and velocities, shift left and right, and clear
- 16 scenes with copy and delete functions. Scenes can be saved in a patch for later recall
- scene CV In and Out allow to chain several devices together for more complex sequencing arrangements
- solo and mute of channels
- recording of solo, mute and scene changes in the Reason sequencer
- global shuffle
- auxiliary Gate and CV outputs to transfer the patterns to track via the Player devices
- native Remote support for several third party 8x8 grid midi controllers, including the Novation Launchpad series, Ableton Push, Maschine Jam and more to come
Click on the Product Website link for more info on how to set up your controller to work with Grid64g.
Grid64g requires Reason 9.2 or above
Update 1.0.1: patterns can now be edited even if the scenes are controlled by another device in EXT mode