SALE! Save 24% through 31 December!
AC-1 is a sample-based handclap player with built-in rhythms that enables you to quickly add great and realistic sounding handclaps to your song. With full control over the number of clappers, how hard or sloppy they clap, and close/room mic balance, this is the go-to device for all your acoustic handclap needs!
Don’t miss out on the Hand Clap Bundle that also includes EC-1 Electro Clapper at a great price!
For AC-1 we sampled 120 hand claps at 5 different velocities. We used multiple microphones to give you control over the balance between the close and room mics. It’s just like mixing your own multi-tracked recording!
You can also alter the amount of clappers, their placement in the room, and even change the clapper’s relative timing. Do you want them to play tight or sloppy, or somewhere in between? You decide!
To help you get started quickly, AC-1 has a small preset sequencer section called Auto Rhythm. It has four patterns, each with a unique fill variation. If these patterns are not enough, you can of course switch Auto Rhythm off and trigger AC-1 via MIDI or CV.
- 120 carefully sampled hand claps distributed over 5 velocity layers
- 1 - 8 clappers
- Built-in Auto Rhythm with 4 preset patterns: Pop, Rock, Disco and All 4
- Unique fill variations for each pattern
- Separate control over the room mic level
- Stereo spread, 0 - 100%
- The Slop knob controls the randomness of the timing between the clappers
- The Intensity knob controls how hard the clappers clap
- Full CV control
- Full automation and Remote support