SoundMod Tritone is not only a great-looking waveshaper it is also a great-sounding one and designed to allow you to get better control over your distorted tones. His flexible controls give you the ability to completely change the character of the audio coming in with only few tweaks.
Simply warm up your sound by overdriving the input stage. Enhance dynamic and movement with the envelope follower modulator. Morph the harmonic content from one to another using the crossover split frequency controls. Control the overall tone and the harmonic content by applying different waveshaping algorithms on separated band . Get a better control over the shaped signal. This is what Tritone is capable of.
Here is a quick description of the main features:
- 1 Low/Mid-Low control
- 1 Mid-High/High control
ENVELOPE FOLLOWER MODULATOR
- 1 EF response control
- 3 EF amount control (1 per band)
- 3 EF target control (2 per band)
- 3 Drive control (1 per band)
- 3 Algorithm selector(1 per band, 11 algorithm at this point)
- 3 Asymmetry control(1 per band)
- 3 Blend control(1 per band)
- 3 Level control(1 per band)
- 1 On/Off control
- 1 Offset control
These are the main features of Tritone, but you will also find a great anti-aliasing solution designed to be as transparent and efficient as possible. There is also a great sets of CV inputs. And finally a bundle of presets and combinator patches at your disposal.
- Get the user manual on the product page.
- ** Revision details on the product page.