Resonance is an incredibly unique library that contains a collection of custom-made instruments crafted from stone, glass, metal, and wood. Impact Soundworks recorded thousands of sounds using a variety of creative and experimental playing and recording techniques, evoking a wide range of timbres: ethereal bowed stones, powerful metal strikes, subtle wood percussion, beautiful glass belltones, and much, much more. Many unusual recording and playing techniques were used to obtain an even greater range of sounds.
Inspired by composers like Thomas Newman and Danny Elfman, we hope you will find the wide variety of timbres in Resonance to be as usable as they are inspiring.
- 33 Natural & 48 Designed Combinator patches
- Over 4,000 pristine samples
- Deep sampled velocity + RR layers
- Dry, close-miced sound with a touch of air
- Mallets, fingers, hand and bowed playing
- Tonal, atonal and percussive sounds
- Extensive sound design/FX collection
- Aquarion, stonaphone, pipeharp, wrenchaphone