Download Itsy User Guide
Itsy features independent left and right channel phase inversion switches and a corresponding correlation (phase) meter for checking the phase of your stereo signal. At +1 both L+R are in-phase, and means you have a mono signal; at -1 the signal is entirely out-of-phase. Stereo signals will typically be between -0.5 and +0.5. The phase controls can be applied to the stereo inverter, or the phase section can be split from the stereo inverter and used on a second signal instead.
- Stereo auto-routing to selected device
- Single switch channel left-to-right, right-to-left audio flipping: no more tabbing and cable swapping!
- Spread knob to adjust full width stereo signal to mono and back to full stereo but with the channels reversed
- Front-mounted Mod knob to control CV trim for automating the Spread knob with an external LFO
- Independently invert the phase of left and/or right channels
Correlation (phase) meter
- Visually check the phase of your stereo signal from -1 (out of phase) to +1 (mono)
- The Meter is also available to view when the device is Folded!