Euclid is rhythmical inspiration in a box, a constant source of surprises and happy accidents for your productions. It may seem simple on the surface, but once you get to know it you’ll find out how deep it really goes!
By automating and modulating its parameters you can create endless variations of your rhythm tracks. You can generate complex polymetric patterns by setting odd pattern lengths, or if you’re feeling extra-adventurous you can enable the new polyrhythmic resolution mode to create true polyrhythms like 1/5 over 1/3.
The clock input allows you to slave Euclid to almost anything, for example Reason’s built-in pattern devices. Or why not connect it to an LFO or another Euclid pattern? And the pitch output is really convenient when you want to trigger a specific key on a sampler, or play simple arpeggios.
Euclid comes with a big interactive display that visualizes your patterns in real time, including gate width, velocities, mutes, shuffle amount and current play position. You can draw mutes and velocities directly in the display, dragging across several steps at a time if you want. And the parameter values shown in the display are always up to date, even taking CV modulation into account!
- Euclidean gate sequencer with up to 32 steps
- Always in sync with the song at selectable resolution
- Can be modulated on the fly without hiccups
- Interactive real-time graphical display
- Four different gate outputs with unique variations
- Reset input and output sockets, quantized to resolution
- Individual mute buttons for each step
- Almost everything can be automated and modulated
- Shuffle and slide controls, ReGroove compatible
New in 1.1.0:
- Pitch CV output, controlled by knob or MIDI notes
- Individual velocities for each step
- Clock CV input
- Reset and Clock Thru outputs for easy chaining
- Full Remote support, including mutes and velocities
- Additional 1/8 and 1/4 shuffle modes
- Draggable end marker to change Steps amount
- Polyrhythmic Mode adds new resolutions (1/1 - 1/16)
- New algorithm with slightly different pattern rotations
Download the User Guide