Get over $340 in plugins free with Reason! Offer ends March 15th
EC-1 is a synthetic hand clapper for Reason, based on the hand clap found in the legendary Roland TR-808 drum machine. But we’ve gone beyond that by adding true stereo and several knobs to tweak the sound to your taste. Everything can be automated and CV-controlled to really make the clap sound come to life in your tracks.
Don’t miss out on the Hand Clap Bundle that also includes AC-1 Acoustic Clapper at a great price!
The sound engine in EC-1 is based on the filtered white noise design of the classic Roland TR-808, and we think you will recognize the sound. However, using the built-in Frequency, Decay and Ambience Level settings, you can shape that classic sound to almost anything. And, EC-1 comes with a true stereo mode for a more updated sound.
To help you get started quickly, EC-1 has a small preset sequencer section called Auto Rhythm. It has four patterns, each with a unique fill variation . If these patterns are not enough, you can of course switch Auto Rhythm off and trigger EC-1 via MIDI or CV.
- Real-time synthesis based on the Roland TR-808 hand clap
- True stereo, can be switched off
- Control over the frequency (tone), decay and ambience level
- The Intensity knob controls the maximum velocity
- Built-in Auto Rhythm with 4 preset rhythms: Pop, House, Dub and All 4
- A unique fill variation for each pattern
- Gate output to pass on incoming triggers or play other devices with Auto Rhythm
- Full CV support
- Full automation and Remote support