DUNE 2 is a multiple-award winning synthesizer which has become a modern classic, an indispensable tool for electronic music producers.
At its core, DUNE 2 is a powerful polyphonic synthesizer which combines VA/subtractive, Wavetable and FM synthesis under one hood with an extensive modulation system, called the Differential Unison Engine (DUNE). Using the Differential Unison Engine, complex patches are quickly crafted by programming layers relative to a master layer.
This makes patch design a breeze, and allows to morph or blend between layers easily. A unique feature of DUNE 2 is the ability to synthesize a very high number of oscillator voices, regardless of the synthesis model in use. At full polyphony, up to 8320 oscillators can be active simultaneously.
The master output passes through two high-quality FX chains, containing EQ, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus and Compression, in order to polish the sound yet further.
A large, high-quality sound library complements the synthesizer.
- VA, Wavetable and FM Synthesis
- Two oscillator stacks with 32 oscillators each
- 8x Unison = up to 520 oscillators per note!
- High-Quality Zero-delay feedback filters
- Four graphical envelopes (MSEG)
- Three low-frequency oscillators (LFO)
- Modulation matrix for synth and FX parameters
- Two Master FX busses with 9 high-quality effects each
- Innovative Arpeggiator with MIDI file import
- Full version comes with 500 patches
The demo version cannot save and expires after 30 days. The accompanying sound library is limited to a selection of demonstration patches.