ReDominator is an emulation of the classic Alpha Juno 1/2 (JU-1/2), a polyphonic DCO (digitally controlled oscillator) based synth from 1986. The JU-1/2 became popular in the early 90's techno and rave scene particularly by the classic Hoover sound (which ReDominator attempts to emulate accurately). But beyond those niche sounds there lays a versatile synthesizer that does bass, pads, leads, organs and a lot of other sounds waiting to be discovered!
- Accurate emulation of the Alpha Juno 1/2 including the famous Hoover patch
- 14 different low aliasing waveforms including a unique PWM-sawtooth
- High quality full range 24dB/octave low-pass filter
- Unique 8 parameter envelope generator which enable much more complicated and expressive sounds than a standard ADSR
- External audio input to the filter
- 200+ bundled patches (of which many are sysex converted from our own JU-2)
- External Patch converter (beta) to convert sysex patches from your own Alpha Juno and play them in ReDominator
ReDominator 1.1.0 Change Log:
- Added extra filter (JU-2) which attempts to emulate the alpha juno more closely
- Updated logo to match the VST/AU version
Disclaimer: The Alpha Juno was originally produced by Roland®. Roland® is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation and/or Roland Corporation U.S. The reference to Roland® is made here strictly for the legitimate purpose of comparison, and it does not in any way imply Roland®’s permission or endorsement of this product.