DIRECTRE can function as either a 1x8 splitter device or as an 8x1 summing bus. In addition to the quantized switch capabilities, the switch can be adjusted to fade in and fade out with a touch of a button.
Route various music and drum loop sources through Directre and with a press of a button, cue up parts to start playing at the beginning of the next measure, or set the Quantize setting to 1/8th notes and start chopping up loops by quickly tapping out cuts on a keyboard.
Directre is also designed to function as the bookends of a parallel effects chain. On one end you have a stereo signal split out to multiple FX, and on the other end, you have a summing bus that mixes the processed signals back to stereo. You can then use the Enable Buttons to quickly switch in/out your favorite creative fx chains, or use a MIDI Keyboard to switch between signal routings.
• Eight Channel Summing.
• Eight Channel Audio Split/Distribution.
• Level Controls with +6dB gain.
• Synchronized Audio Muting on Bar, Beat, or 1/8th Note.
• Selectable Crossfade Times
• Adjustable Fade Time from 0ms to 6 seconds.
• Switch CV Outputs that also synchronize to tempo.
• MIDI Playability from a Keyboard or Control Surface.
• Control Voltage Source that Syncs to Tempo.
• Localization support for English, French, German, and Japanese.
When you download a full license, please opt-in for special promotional offers by checking the REGISTER box.